Thursday, December 15, 2011

Sn❄w Bunny Take 2

❄ snow. bunny. ❄


Another snow bunny blog post!?
Yep.


I'm a huge fan of the Sally Hanson Effects Real Nail Polish Strips, and the brand has come out with six new holiday designs. I liked most of them, but this one really caught my eye. And coincidentally, it's called Snow Bunny...


Quick Review:
I'm a huge fan of these! These are sold at most drugstores for around $10; I also owned and have worn several other designs. I've found they last anywhere from 5-8 days with a good topcoat –– pretty good staying power, especially compared the Sephora's version of these (mine lasted 3 days)!
Also note that they're real nailpolish as opposed to stickers. So once you open the package, make sure to apply them right away or else they will dry up and not stick to your nails.
And definitely, definitely use a topcoat and keep applying it as the days go by. It will double the wear time.

❄ ❄ ❄

Pick this limited edition design up while you can and be prepared for lots of compliments!

oh and also...

I'M OFFICIALLY ON WINTER BREAK @#$)(@#

xo 
❄ ❄ ❄



No comments:

Post a Comment