Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tendertones Back at MAC!



Well... not permanently. 


Today on their website, MAC released their "Cook" collection that features four limited edition Tendertones. If you are not familiar with these products, they were part of the permanent collection at MAC a couple years back, but were then discontinued despite their popularity.


Commonly compared to the L'oreal HIP Jelly Balms, one of my favorite products that are also no longer available, Tendertones combine the glossiness of a gloss with the moisture of a lip balm. They also have SPF 12. I personally have never tried them, but will definitely pick some up when "Cook" hits stores (a couple days). They sell for $15 each.


Yay for Tendertones!
xo 



4 comments:

  1. Thanks love! Loving your blog, definitely followed! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tangerine one - such a nice color :) MAC is my fave brand btw :D
    Greetings,
    Joanna from www.violinstyle.blogspot.com

    PS. Take a look at my Lady Gaga's outfit with cat eye glasses and metallic blouse. If you like it, please follow me. I'll be happy to follow you back :)

    ReplyDelete