Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Barely There


I am currently OBSESSED with these light, light, almost white, "barely there" pink colors. I'm not sure why, but I've never been one to wear hot pink or red nail polish; however, the "barely there" pink nail trend has certainly caught my eye. This type of color brings the soft shades of spring with the freshness of summer and makes a classic statement on the nails without going too far. It goes well with any outfit and is appropriate for any occasion.

The classic favorite of mine has always been Essie's "Figi," but the streaky application makes this color a hassle to apply. A new polish that has caught my eye and is a current favorite among many youtube beauty gurus including Juicystar07, Allthatglitters21, and MakeupbyTiffanyD is OPI's "Sweetheart." Although the initial application is a bit sheer, the color builds up quickly and is a little softer and pinker than Figi. I am really enjoyed this color during the transition of the seasons, and I am sure I will be sporting the shade all throughout the summer. Maybe it will soon top Figi?








What do you think of this color?

xo 



No comments:

Post a Comment