Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The City

Ahhh... New York. Probably my favorite city in the world. Not only is there kickass shopping of course, but the scenery and atmosphere is unlike that of any area I have ever been to - I always feel "alive." From the amazing food, to the 5th Avenue shopping, to the long walks in Central Park, to the ever enjoyable shows on Broadway, I always enjoy my trips here. College in the city doesn't sound so bad either...


Soho


































And I thought this was appropriate. Jay-Z and Alicia Keys 

xo 





5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lizzie! Sorry I had delete my previous comment due to some grammatical and typo slips. Anyway, thanks for following my blog, On the Cover. I hope you'll enjoy my outfits posts. Btw, are you the sister of Mandi Garcia?

    xx, Channie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course, I love your style! And noo I am not, haha:)

    ~Lizzie

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe, I thought you are! Thank you for thinking so :) Looking forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Channie! Looking forward to yours too:)

    ReplyDelete